- School Based Reports are delivered by class teachers on the last weeks of term 2 and 4.
- All Useful data goes into our GradeXpert database so you can have immediate on your students, and also generate a paper report to go home. (server pc-d-fy6292s)
- SAIS stores compliance data and achievement scores for territory A to E reports.
- Portfolios are a visual record of our students development. Please take the time to document their progress with photos of them and their work.
- The timeline for data entry is below.
School based reports.
A printed report is generated from GradeXpert for all children on your roll.
Please ensure all data entry is up to date, professional and spell checked, especially any Yolŋu Matha.
- Comments are to be about the child's progress, state what achievements they made and what they needs to do to progress to the next standard.
- Be specific, only use positive language, and encourage the children. Never be degrading or vague.
- Praise effort not attributes (never say “good boy” or "Eric is clever", say “Eric worked hard to achieve this result.”)
- Assessing effort level, please use Excellent, Good, Satisfactory, Improving, and Needs improving.
- Use accessible language, do not cut and paste from curriculum documents.
SAIS stores data neccessary for funding and system reporting, but also achievement scores for A to E student reports. NCCD and ESL data affects school funding, so it's important to get these in on time.
- If you have students who are achieving more than 'E' in more than ESL, ILC and Namba, you can select a more thorough report from this list.
- As most of our students score mostly E, this is not a usual process.
- To make it easier:
- Also consider setting up Google Drive shortcuts on your phone, to scan straight to your class folder.