- School Based Reports are delivered by class teachers on the last weeks of term 2 and 4.
- SAIS stores compliance data and achievement scores for territory A to E reports.
- The timeline for data entry is below.
School based reports.
Please ensure all data entry is up to date, professional and spell checked, especially any Yolŋu Matha.
- Comments are to be about the child's progress, state what achievements they made and what they needs to do to progress to the next standard.
- Be specific, only use positive language, and encourage the children. Never be degrading or vague.
- Praise effort not attributes (never say “good boy” or "Eric is clever", say “Eric worked hard to achieve this result.”)
- Assessing effort level, please use Excellent, Good, Satisfactory, Improving, and Needs improving.
- Use accessible language, do not cut and paste from curriculum documents.
Finished reports need to be filed with SAIS reports in L:\Students\Reports or
SAIS stores data neccessary for funding and system reporting, but also achievement scores for A to E student reports. NCCD and ESL data affects school funding, so it's important to get these in on time.
- If you have students who are achieving more than 'E' in more than ESL, ILC and Namba, you can select a more thorough report from this list.
- As most of our students score mostly E, this is not a usual process.